- Ensure positive engagement of residents, family, friends, and team members by maintaining a positive, open-door atmosphere
- Demonstrate effective communication, lead by example, ensure outstanding attention to detail in resident care and wellbeing
- Set standards for quality assurance and foster positive family relationships
- Have direct responsibility for hiring, training, and supervising a top-notch team
- Have direct responsibility for the financial management and regulatory compliance of the community
- Lead the Sales and Marketing process, in order to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets
- Passion for working with Seniors
- College degree and administrator s license/certification per state requirements
- Prior General Manager, Executive Director or Administrator experience within the health care industry preferred
- Previous management experience with direct supervision of a team of at least 10 -- including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision, and disciplinary measures as necessary
- Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses of at least $1M annually
- Previous sales or business development experience preferred--identifying and building local relationships to drive business as well as effective product pricing and revenue maximization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day a week (usually a Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday schedule) , evenings as necessary and serving on-call
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...