Sales Executive - Los Angeles
Think of the best sales job you will ever have: fantastic training, a book of business, ongoing managerial support, leads provided, a product that sells itself and is the hands-down leader in its space, and a competitive base salary what more could you ask for? How about uncapped commission? It s time to check out CoStar we have all of this and more.
If you are a fearless sales rep and highly competitive with a motivation to win, we want you!
The Sales Executive is responsible for managing a book of business and growing revenue through new sales of CoStar s marketing and information products within a specific geographic territory.
What does the job entail?
- Develop and execute a detailed business plan to manage and grow revenue opportunities from within the book of business, and new prospects within your market
- Understand the value of CoStar s products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate CoStar s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer
- Sell the value of CoStar products to prospects by articulating how our solutions meet their needs and improve the business process. This will be accomplished through cold calling, consultative selling, and group presentation
- Deliver high customer service and maintain high client retention through client visits, trainings, and proper on boarding of new customers
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast as well as activity tracking within CoStar s proprietary CRM application
What qualifications do we look for?
- 5+ years of successful sales experience from leading software, information services, commercial real estate or other technology-based company. Business-to-business environments preferred.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new business
- Bachelor s degree strongly preferred
- Commercial Real Estate experience helpful, but not required
Why else should you work here?
- Our employees love the fast paced and competitive culture.
- Extensive paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits and an industry-leading total rewards package
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enroll, too!
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Associated topics: leader, manager, manager of sales, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager