Physical Therapist - Bridge Home Health and Hospice Victorville, CA
Full Time and Per Diem available.
Bridge Home Health & Hospice is currently looking for an experienced, driven and personable Physical Therapist. We are committed to providing the highest quality home-based patient care experience, in an atmosphere of respect and dignity. If you want to be a part of a team that is the premier provider of post-acute care, then we want to hear from you!
Bridge Home Health & Hospice works from a simple mission. That Mission is:
Commitment to excellence is serving our community.
About this Position:
- Responsible for the implementation of Physical Therapy services.
- Evaluates patients and develops a treatment program and established goals for improved function.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical team.
- Physical Therapist with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Minimum of one year of experience required, two preferred.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health or Hospice experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Growing company with room for advancement
Associated topics: activity therapist, lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient